ZKTeco InBio Pro Series is a project oriented high-end product line with unique features such as embedded fingerprint verification and advanced access control functions, which can be managed by TCP/IP communication thru LAN or WAN networks.In combination with the FR1500-ID RS485 reader, the panels can authenticate users under multiple verification modes such as fingerprint and card for a higher security level.
The InBio Pro Series requires our NEW ZKBioSecurity web-based software.
Call for PriceCall for Price
- Over-current & over-voltage protection and reversal protection for the power supply and all input/output terminals
- Supports Push protocol
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators
- Can be integrated with 3rd party systems CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm and Elevator Control systems
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKBioSecurity Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported.
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.